Families Leading Planning


  • Who can help locally?
    It may be a good idea to find out what is going on locally with Person Centred Planning. Often local areas have people who are co-ordinating Person Centred Planning in a local authority or borough. These people are often called Person Centred Planning Co-ordinators. They will be able to tell you about what is happening locally and may be able to link you up with some local support or tell you about courses that are running locally.

    To find out who these people are – you should contact your local Learning Disability Partnership Board. If you ring your local social services office they will be able to put you in contact with the lead social services person on the board. They will know who to contact about Person Centred Planning.